F.I.L.A. - Fabbrica Italiana Lapis ed Affini S.p.A
Via XXV Aprile, 5 - 20016 Pero (MI)
Tel. +39 02 38105.1 Fax +39 02 3538546
E-mail: email@example.com - Web: www.fila.it
Economic Administrative Index (e.g. REA): Milan Chamber of Commerce and Industry REA No 396855
Share capital: € 37,170,830.00 fully paid up
Registration No at the Register of Enterprises where the company is registered: VAT 08391050963
Management and coordination pursuant to Article 2497-bis of the Italian Civil Code: the Company has no grounds for the requirements necessary to be subject to the subsidiary Pencil S.p.A., pursuant to Article 2497-bis of the Italian Civil Code.
PEC email: firstname.lastname@example.org
HR email: email@example.com
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS
The website www.fila.it (the "Website") is the exclusive property of F.I.L.A. FABBRICA ITALIANA LAPIS ED AFFINI S.P.A ("FILA"), and was created for information, communication, and entertainment purposes, and is available to Consumers for personal use – and not for commercial purposes.
The FILA trademark, the trademarks of the products and of the FILA promotions cited on the web pages of the Website (therein including the relative logos) and all other characteristic, denominative and figurative signs and slogans corresponding thereto, are the exclusive property of FILA; any use or copying thereof for any purpose or with any means is explicitly and strictly prohibited and shall be prosecuted to the full extent of the law by FILA.
The third party trademarks, logos and characters reproduced on the Website are the exclusive property of their respective owners all of which have authorized their use hereon: any duplication is prohibited.
The web pages that constitute the Website and the contents thereof (including but not limited to: texts, images, graphics and sounds) are protected by FILA copyright or include material whose use has been duly authorized; moreover copying, duplication, and transmission thereof (entirely or in part) under any form and condition is severely prohibited.
Copying the Website or its parts is expressly prohibited nor may these be the object of sale or distribution with commercial intent.
Data present on the Website may only be downloaded if explicitly authorized by the web pages created for that purpose; such authorization exclusively pertains to personal use - and not commercial – of the downloaded data, while any other means of use is strictly prohibited. No contents on the Website may be interpreted as giving explicit or implicit authorization to third parties to use FILA Trademarks, texts, images, graphics, sounds and any other element that is the object of the patent-rights set forth in the preceding paragraphs.
Any dispatching of Website data by Consumers is disciplined by specific Rules that establish the provisions required for sending material; please refer to the sections dedicated thereto and carefully read the Rules before continuing.
FILA exercises the maximum diligence possible to select and update the contents of the Website. However, FILA declines all responsibility if such cited information is incomplete or contains any errors.
Furthermore, FILA declines all responsibility for potential damages that may be caused to Consumers and their property due to accessing the Website, to the impossibility of accessing the Website or to downloading data (where permitted) present on the Website, therein including damage to Consumers’ computer equipment as a result of viruses.
FILA has examined this Website and those linked thereto with great care: they do not contain dangerous or undesirable contents for children. The promoted products may not be purchased directly on the Website.
Accordingly, FILA is responsible solely and exclusively for the contents of its own websites and cannot be held responsible for the contents of third-party websites for which there are authorized links, for which it has no control thereon.
LEGAL AND PRIVACY DISCLAIMER
Under Legislative Decree No 196 of 30 June 2003, the company FILA, as “Holder” of the data processing, is required to provide some information on the use of your personal data.
1. The acquisition and processing of your personal data is necessary for seeking and selecting personnel. Should you decide – entirely within your rights – not to supply us with your personal information, we will not be able to perform the abovementioned aims.
3. Personal data collected may be processed by data processors, even external, who are responsible for managing the requested Service and by those responsible for processing.
4. Personal data may also be communicated to third parties to fulfil legal obligations, to comply with decrees from public authorities or to exercise a right in a court of law. The information may also be communicated to subsidiaries and related and participated companies, both in Italy and in Europe, authorised to process it for the purposes related to the contents cited in Paragraph 1. However, such data is prohibited from circulation.
5. Data processing may not have a duration longer than is necessary to meet the purpose of its collection, namely for seeking and recruitment of a professional position.
6. Interested parties may at any time also refer to the Holder and/or the Individual Responsible for processing, by addressing their requests to the following address: Fila Spa - Via XXV Aprile 5 – 20016 Pero (MI), e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, for the following: - to receive an updated list of those responsible; - to receive full descriptions of the operations that have been described; - to exercise the rights pursuant to Article 7 of Legislative Decree No 196/2003 (cited below).
Article 7 of Legislative Decree No 196/2003 - Right of access to personal data and other rights.
1. Interested parties have the right to obtain confirmation of existence, or non-existence of their personal data, even if not yet registered, and the communication thereof in a comprehensible format.
2. Interested parties have the right to obtain information:
a) on the origins of the personal data;
b) on the purpose and procedures of the processing;
c) on the logic applied if the processing is carried out through the aid of electronic means;
d) on the identification of the holder, of those responsible and of the representative appointed under Article 5, Paragraph 2;
e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware it in their capacity as designated representative in the territory of the State, as the responsible or appointed individual.
3. Interested parties have the right to:
a) update, correct or, whenever necessary, integrate personal data;
b) cancel, conceal or obstruct personal data processed in breach of the law, therein including data that no longer requires being held for the purposes for which it had been collected or subsequently processed;
c) obtain certification that the operations cited under letters a) and b) were brought to the attention, even on their contents, to those to whom the data was communicated or disseminated, excluding cases where such requirement proves impossible or involves means that are evidently disproportionate with the protected right.
4. Interested parties have the right to oppose, entirely or in part:
a) for legitimate grounds, processing their personal information, even if pertinent to the purpose of their collection;
b) processing their personal information for the purposes of sending marketing or direct sales information or to carry out market research or commercial communications.