Fila SA (Pty) Ltd
Unit 6&7 Dundas Park
Tigerberg Business Park
23B Junction Road
8005 Cape Town
Fila Global Headquarters
F.I.L.A. – Fabbrica Italiana Lapis ed Affini S.p.A
Legal, Administrative and Commercial Headquarters
Via XXV Aprile, 5 – 20016 Pero (MI)
Tax / VAT No. 08391050963
International VAT No.: 08391050963
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org – Web: fila.it
Share Capital Euro 37.261.143,00 fully paid-in
Milan Chamber of Commerce & Economic and Administrative Register No.: 2022589
Management and control as per Article 2497-bis of the Civil Code: the Company is not considered under the management and control of the parent company Pencil S.p.A. in accordance with Article 2497-bis of the Civil Code.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS
The fila.it website (the “Website”) is exclusively owned by F.I.L.A. Fabbrica Italiana Lapis ed Affini S.p.A. (“F.I.L.A.”), was created for disclosure, communication and entertainment purposes and is made available to users for personal and not commercial purposes.
The F.I.LA. brand, the product brands and the F.I.LA. promotions communicated in the pages of the Website (including the relative company logos) and all other related denominative and representative signs and slogans (the “F.I.LA. Brands”) are exclusively owned by F.I.LA.; any usage or reproduction of such for any purposes, or through any means, is expressly and entirely prohibited and will be prosecuted by F.I.LA. in accordance with law.
The brands, logos and third party characters reproduced on the Website are exclusively owned by the respective holders, who have authorised their use: any reproduction is prohibited.
The web pages which comprise the Website and that contained therein (including for example purposes and not exhaustive: text, images, graphics, sounds) are protected by F.I.LA.’s copyright and include material whose use is duly authorised; therefore the reproduction, duplication, publication and transmission of such (in full or in part) in any form, or by any means, is prohibited.
No reproduction of the Website or its constituent parts may sold or distributed for commercial purposes.
The downloading of material present on the Website is permitted only if expressly authorised by appropriate indication within the website pages; this authorisation exclusively concerns the personal and not commercial usage of the material downloaded, while any other form of utilisation is strictly prohibited. None of that present on the Website may be interpreted as express or tacit license in favour for third parties to utilise the F.I.LA. brands, texts, images, graphics and sounds or any other elements subject to copyright as per the preceding paragraphs.
Any sending of Website material by Users is governed by the specific sections of the Regulations establishing the conditions for the sending of material and to which reference should be made; prior to sending, it is recommended to carefully read the Regulations.
F.I.LA. operates with the maximum possible diligence in order to select and update the content of the Website; in any case, F.I.LA. denies any responsibility in the case in which the information reported is incomplete or contains errors of any nature.
F.I.LA. denies any responsibility for any damage to Users and to their property following access to the Website, from an inability to access the Website and from downloading the material present on the Website, where permitted, including damage to the computer equipment of Users from viruses.
This website and the websites linked to it are thoroughly reviewed by F.I.LA.. Therefore there is no content which may be damaging to children. The products advertised may not be purchased directly through the website.
In any case, F.I.LA. is responsible only and exclusively for the content of its websites and is not responsible for the content of the website of third parties for which an authorised link exists, as the company does not exercise any control over such.
LEGAL NOTES AND PRIVACY
In accordance with Legislative Decree No. 196 of June 30, 2003, the company F.I.LA. S.p.A. as the “Holder” of data is required to provide information concerning the use of your personal data.
- The acquisition and handling of your personal data is necessary for us with regards to the search and hiring of personnel. In the case in which you decide, as is within your rights, not to confer to us your data, we may not be able to carry out these activities.
- In relation to the above-mentioned purposes, the handling of your personal data will be through manual and computerised means, strictly for the relevant purposes and however in such a way that guarantees the security and confidentiality of the data.
- The personal data collated may be handled by those assigned such duties, also external employees, and by the Officer/s in charge of its handling.
- Personal data may also be communicated to third parties to fulfil legal obligations, to comply with orders from public authorities in exercise of a legal right. The data may be also communicated to subsidiaries, associated companies or investees, both in Italy and in Europe, who will handle such for the purposes indicated at point 1. In no circumstances however will the data be circulated.
- Data will not be handled for a period greater than that needed to satisfy the purposes of its collation, therefore for the search and hiring of a professional position.
- The interested party, in addition, may at any time contact the Holder and/or the Officer in charge of its handling, sending such a request to the following address: F.I.L.A. S.p.A. – Via XXV April 5 – 20016 Pero (MI), e-mail email@example.com, in order to :
– receive information on the updated list of officers;
– attain a clear picture of the operations described;
– exercise the rights as per Legs. Decree No. 196/2003 (which we report below).
Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, Article 7 – Right to access personal data and other rights
- The interested party has the right to receive confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data relating to them, even if not yet recorded, and communication of such to them.
- The interested party has the right to obtain indication:
a) of the origin of the personal data;
b) of the handling purposes and procedures;
c) of the policy in terms of handling with the support of electronic instruments;
d) of the general details of the holder, the officers and the designated representative in accordance with Article 5, paragraph 2;
e) the parties and the categories of parties to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may have knowledge as the designated representative for the region or as an officer or executive.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
a) the updating, the changing or, where necessary, the supplementation of the data;
b) the cancellation, the transformation into anonymous form or the block of data handled in violation of law, including the data for which it is no longer necessary to keep on record according to the purposes for which it was collated and subsequently handled;
c) the declaration that the operations at letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention of, also in terms of their content, any person whose data has been communicated or circulated, except in the case in which such obligations were impossible to discharge or involved the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the right protected.
- The interested party has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons the handling of personal data relating to them, even if relevant to the purposes of collection;
b) the handling of personal data which relates to them for the purposes of sending publicity or direct sales material or for market research or commercial communication.