Several services provided via the website (e.g. events, competitions, DAS Creative Lab) allow users to send and upload images and/or videos (i.e. ‘Content’), which, due to the very nature of the services, are intended for communication and dissemination. By making use of such services, every user confirms that he/she knows and agrees to the Legal and Privacy Policies published on the website and warrants that all personal use of the services is at his/her own discretion and under his/her total and exclusive responsibility.
Uploaded Content is generally hosted by other service providers and/or content providers, such as YouTube, who apply their own privacy and copyright protection policies, for which F.I.L.A. has no power of intervention or liability.
F.I.L.A. implements a policy of assessment and selection of Content and images uploaded or sent, publishing at its own discretion only Content that it deems appropriate. Moreover, F.I.L.A. may remove from its website or from social media connected to it (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn) all published Content, under its own free and unappealable judgment.
The user transfers to F.I.L.A. all rights of use relating to the Content sent and made available by the user, who acknowledges that such transfer of rights to F.I.L.A. occurs free of any charge. In particular, the user yields to F.I.L.A. unlimited rights of non-exclusive use, without any limitation of time, means or geographical area, as well as all rights of publication, display, public representation, public communication, making available to the public, distribution, translation and processing, in any form and by any means, of the Content.
F.I.L.A. may, therefore, directly or via third parties, use, copy, transmit, extract, publish, distribute, display publicly, disseminate, create derivative works of, host, index, store, annotate, encode, modify and adapt (including without limitation the right to adapt for transmission in any communication form) in any form or with any instrument, existing now or in the future, all Content, including specifically audio and video media, that is uploaded or sent by the user, also via third parties.
Furthermore, the user grants F.I.L.A. the right of use of the Content uploaded or sent in its entirety or in individual parts and components, including in montages, cuts and adaptations, without any limitation, except for any use of the Content in contexts that may damage the dignity, reputation or personal decorum of the user or his/her relatives.
The user is obliged to abide by the prohibition to send Content that is illegal and/or abusive, that infringes the rights of others or that violates, or may violate, the right to privacy or to intellectual or industrial property rights or other rights of third parties, that is pornographic and/or sexually explicit, that is slanderous or defamatory, that is threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise reprehensible or offensive, all in accordance with current legislation.
F.I.L.A. collaborates with public authorities in all cases in which it is required to provide the data and/or information necessary to trace authors of any offence.
The user declares that the Content uploaded or sent is authentic, not covered by copyright, in the full legal availability of the user and unburdened by others rights of use. Furthermore, the user holds harmless and indemnifies F.I.L.A. of all liability in the case of any disputes or legal action, undertaken by anyone, in regard to such rights.
The user warrants to F.I.L.A. that he/she shall:
- Not violate the privacy of third parties, declaring and warranting; that he/she has obtained all the necessary consents and releases of any rights holders in relation to the Content, including, by way of example and without limitation, in the case of images and audiovisual Content, any permissions for the exploitation of the rights of image and consent to the processing of personal data of each of the subjects appearing in the Content; and that, in the event that the Content uploaded or sent contains data relating to third-party minors, to have obtained the consent and release of both parents;
- Not publish Content that violates copyright in any way or form;
- Not use the Content for his/her commercial, advertising or promotional purposes, or for those of third parties;
- Not publish in the Content either hidden or explicit advertising messages;
- Not spread viruses or other similar cyber threats such as spyware, adware, rootkits, backdoors or trojans;
- Hold harmless and indemnify F.I.L.A. in relation to all claims made by third parties for any violation committed by the user via the Content uploaded, sent or published contrary to the provisions of law or to the conditions of conduct set forth herein.
The conditions stipulated in the Legal and Privacy Policies published on the website also extended to audio and visual images published on social media networks such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and other similar platforms.
Some social media and widget features are managed by third parties and hosted on our website. Interactions with such features are governed by the privacy protection provisions of the companies that provide them.